Thursday, October 15, 2009

Josh Yap Pei Jun's Graduation

I attended one of my "Sister"'s graduation last week and it was my first time attending a proper formal fashion show. What a waste cause I did not have a zoom lens yet, so I only can make do with what I had, Super wide lens and my 50mm.

The 3 of us, Me, Melissa, and Zhi Fung went up in the morning and lepak around KL the whole day til night! We went to Krispy Kreme for Breakfast. Me and ZF had 2 each but Melissa had THREE doughnuts. Small woman with a BIG tummy

It was empty in the morning and we had the WHOLLEEEEEE place to ourselves

Next, we took Monorail to Petaling Street(Chee Cheong Kai) to have our lunch

And we had, BEEF BALL NOODLES !!! mmmm. yummmmay

Came back to the Hotel after that and while we wait for the room to be emptied so that we can shower, we took gazillion photos of our very own model =)

Convocation starts! This is Pei Jun receiving her certificate

The panel of judges for the fashion design contest

The following 5 dresses are designed by Ms. Yap Pei Jun which are inspired by Fingerprints





The Designer

The Designer with The Family

Click HERE for more pics...

No comments: